This week we are very excited to announce that Star Micronics has added the Sanei SK1 range to its highly successful portfolio of open frame kiosk offerings…
The SK1 range comes in a range of 2”, 3” & 4” entry-level, compact, open frame design formats and high operating environment versatility of -20 to +60 degrees. The range also features competitive high speed printing, print output and a high reliability of 60 million lines.
The SK1 range provides:
- Fast, high quality 203dpi prints at speeds up to 200mm/sec
- Dual interface – USB and Serial fixed interfaces as standard
- “Crocodile open mouth” style print head & cutter and spring loaded paper roll holders allow kiosk builders to consider the simpler choice of front operating access
- Flexible mounting options include the vertical orientation 90° transformation for the thinnest vertical footprint
- Simple ”snap-in“ paper loading using standard receipt style paper rolls with 120mm outside diameter and optional 12.5mm or 25mm cores
- Standard sensors: Paper Near End, Paper Empty and Head Open. Factory options – Black Mark, Gap Sensors – models vary
- Versatile operating environment (-20 to +60 degrees)
For more information visit the Star website now.