DP8340FD Serial Friction, Black / Red
DP8340FC Parallel Friction, Black / Red
DP8340SD Serial Sprocket, Black / Red
DP8340SC Parallel Sprocket, Black / Red
SP700 – Advanced high speed two colour matrix receipt printer
The DP8340 was the first POS printer manufactured by Star but such is its uniqueness that there is still high demand for it today.
An extremely robust and reliable printer, it is the only small dot matrix printer on the market capable of printing on paper up to 114mm wide and with the option of a 12V power supply, making it an ideal mobile printer to install in lorries and vans printing delivery invoices. Its high reliability and low cost means the DP8340 is also suitable as a data logging or record printer in unattended environments.
- Fast receipt printer capable of producing barcodes, labels and tickets at at 250mm/second
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets
- 60,000,000 lines CRT reliability and compatible with most operating platforms
- Full or partial cut autocutter (centre)
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case and splash proof cover available
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and barcodes.
- Advanced Configuration Utility with the ability to configure graphics or coupons without expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures.
|Max. Print Speed||Up to 2 lps (bidirectional)|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 406 x 203 dpi selectable|
|No. of Columns||40 (12 CPI) 48 or 60 column option|
|Autocutter||Tear Bar Only|
|Paper Thickness||Max. 0.09mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||Roll Paper or Sprocket Fanfold, Max. 80mm diameter|
|Ink Ribbon||Black / Red (SF-03BR), Black (SF-03B)|
|Power Supply||External Option PS8340|
|Reliability||10 Million Lines|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||202 x 200 x 98 1.9kg|