Star manufacturers a wide range of quality POS peripherals specifically designed for use with Star’s and other industry standard POS printers including a range of space-saving cash drawers and customer displays.
At the forefront of mPOS technology, Star has also developed a range of unique wireless POS accessories to ensure simple integration of Bluetooth and WiFi enabled printers and cash drawers with the latest cloud based POS software.
Providing simple WiFi printing directly from smartphones, tablets, PCs or any other mobile device to any Star LAN printer.
Available on Star’s full range of LAN printers including TSP100, TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II and SP700.
Star’s platform-agnostic WebPRNT solution is designed to generate print data via a web browser to output directly to any Star printer fitted with a WebPRNT
interface or using Star’s WebPRNT Browser available from GooglePlay or the App Store.
Proximity Based Printing & Secure Cash Management for mPOS
Star’s latest addition to its ever expanding mPOS range of products uses BLE technology based beacons integrated with StarIO Printer and Cash Drawer support API or SDK to provide remote tablet access to Star printers and cash drawers. Once integrated with the Star receipt printer or cash drawer, Star’s ProxiPRNT will enable the sales assistant to automatically select and print to the closest printer as well as ensure that a cash drawer can only be opened wirelessly if the sales assistant is standing right next to it.
- Threshold distances can be set as required
- Supports non Star cash drawers fitted with Star DK-AirCash
- Full Star IO and SDK support
Unique accessory to mobilise any cash drawer
Low cost cash drawer accessory enabling mobile POS users to open a cash drawer with standard RJ-11 connection via their mobile device in a variety of environments.
- Support for all traditional operating platforms including OPOS, Java-POS, Windows™, Android™, iOS™ and many more.
- 3 versions available – LAN, LAN and Android / Apple iOS Bluetooth, Lan and WiFi
- Neat, compact design (154 w x 75 d x 28 h mm)
- Retro-fit to existing installed cash drawers
- Drawer Open Status retrievable by host
- Easy-to-access dip switches for LAN / Bluetooth selection as well as other features including Cash Drawer Switch Polarity etc.
SCD122 USB Customer Display
Fast easy-to-read 2 lines x 30 character display with ESC/POS™ and OPOS™ support
- Supplied with a choice of support including stand alone base and telescopic pole
- High speed data transfer using 2.0 USB interface
- Clear, fast easy-to-read with wide viewing angle
- ESC/POS™ emulation (dip switch selectable)
- Cyrillic character support (multiple code pages)
SCD400 Customer Display
For use with POS and ECR systems. The Star SCD400 Display uses the same serial interface as the Star POS printer
- Reliable and versatile 2 lines x 20 character customer display
- Large, clear, easy-to-read characters
- Wide viewing angle
- Single interface for display and printer