TSP743II No interface
High speed multi-functional printer
Combining speed, reliability and ease-of-use, the TSP700II multifunctional printer produces high resolution graphics and barcodes for tickets, receipts and labels
Its robust design and ease-of use make the TSP700 ideal for fast, high volume receipting applications which require high quality text, graphics and barcode output at a fast 250mm per second. The TSP700II is compatible with the majority of operating platforms and has been successfully installed in thousands of retail, hospitality and self service kiosk applications worldwide.
Star’s intuitive design allows users to change its interface efficiently, allowing the upgrade of a POS system without the need to upgrade the printer
The TSP700II is also a cost effective multifunctional printer, capable of printing high quality fixed length tickets and labels on paper up to 0.15mm thick. With a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for accurate spacing, the TSP700II can be used as a label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and events.
The TSP700IIBI bluetooth POS printer is ideal as a high quality wireless receipt printer for retail or restaurant applications.
- Fast receipt printer capable of producing barcodes, labels and tickets at at 250mm/second
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets
- 60,000,000 lines CRT reliability and compatible with most operating platforms
- Full or partial cut autocutter (centre)
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case and splash proof cover available
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and barcodes.
- Advanced Configuration Utility with the ability to configure graphics or coupons without expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures.
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/sec.|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 406 x 203 dpi selectable|
|No. of Columns||48 / 64 or 53 / 71 col. Depending on Paper Width|
|Autocutter||Full or Partial Cut (Guillotine)|
|Paper Width||82.5mm, 80mm, 58mm selectable (80mm Standard with User Installable Paper Guide Fitted)|
|Paper Thickness||0.065 – 0.15mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||100mm|
|Media Presentation||User Selectable Paper Delivery Options with Mounting Bracket included & Optional Paper Exit Guide|
|Print Width||80mm Maximum|
|Sensors||Black Mark, Paper End, Cover Open, Near End Horizontal & Vertical|
|Interface||Serial, Parallel, USB and Non Interface versions.Plug-In Options: Serial (IFBD-HD03), 9-pin Serial (HN03), Parallel (HC03), Ethernet (HE07) NEW Bluetooth (Apple iOS, Android, Windows) version available|
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature||Standard with IFBD-HE07 Option|
|Power Supply||External Option PS60A|
|Power Consumption||1.8 Amps Printing 0.15 Amps Standby|
|Energy Star||External, Energy Star Qualified PS60 (Optional)|
|Reliability||60 Million Lines 2 Million Cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||147 x 213 x 148 1.75kg|