TSP847II No interface
High Speed 112mm wide multifunctional barcode, label, receipt and ticket printer
The TSP800II is a unique and versatile thermal printer capable of printing on wider than average media up to 112mm. Combined with a unique A4 raster driver capable of scaling an A4 image onto 112mm wide paper, the TSP800II can be integrated as a cost effective, easy-to-use and compact alternative to standard A4 invoice or report printers in retail environments as well as hotels.
The TSP800II offers approximately 90% lower running costs than a typical A4 laser printer offering the perfect printing alternative for end of day reporting hotel invoicing, etc.
The TSP800II incorporates a black mark sensor making it an ideal low cost label printer for shelf edge labels or a reliable, high quality ticket printer for striking wider format tickets.
Wall mountable and with an external paper feed, the TSP800II has also been installed in many unattended kiosk environments for printing web print-outs and hotel check-in details.
- Versatile 180mm / sec. Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer with Autocutter
- Unique 104mm / 4″ print width – on paper stock up to 0.15mm thick. (82.5 and 80mm paper rolls can also be accommodated using the optional paper guides)
- Internal or External Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- “Drop-In & Print”, easy paper loading
- Compact Footprint (180 (w) x 213 (d) x 148 (h) mm) with vertical “Desk Boot” and Wall Mount options
- Automatic scalable raster driver for immediate A4 reduction to virtual A6. Ideal for desktop replacement printer, Internet café and kiosk use
|Max. Print Speed||180mm/sec.|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 406 x 203 dpi selectable|
|No. of Columns||A4 Print Capability on 112mm Paper with Auto Scalling Software|
|Autocutter||Full or Partial Cut (Guillotine)|
|Paper Width||112mm Standard, 80mm Options with User Installable Paper Guide Option|
|Paper Thickness||0.065 – 0.15mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||100mm|
|Media Presentation||User Selectable Paper Delivery Options with Mounting Bracket Option|
|Sensors||Black Mark, Paper End, Cover Open, Near End Horizontal & Vertical|
|Interface||Serial, Parallel, USB and Non Interface versions.Plug-In Options: Serial (IFBD-HD03), 9-pin Serial (HN03), Parallel (HC03), Ethernet (HE07), WebPRNT (HE07X) NEW Bluetooth (Apple iOS, Android, Windows) version available|
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature||Standard with IFBD-HE07 Option|
|Power Supply||External Option PS60A|
|Power Consumption||2.0 Amps Printing 0.12 Amps Standby|
|Energy Star||External, Energy Star Qualified PS60 (Optional)|
|Reliability||37 Million Lines 2 Million Cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||180 x 213 x 148 1.9kg|