TUP992 Open frame kiosk printer with presenter
TUP942 Open frame kiosk printer without presenter
Interfaces: Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet, WebPRNT
Wide format (A4 replacement) modular kiosk printing solution
The TUP900 Series is a high speed, cost efficient thermal printing solution designed especially for kiosk environments or for unattended printing applications. With a fast print speed of 150mm per second and capable of printing on media up to 0.15mm thick, the TUP900 is ideal as a fast, reliable ticket printer for kiosk environments.
Simple to use and maintain, the TUP900 incorporates easy paper loading, multi position adjustable paper sensors, bidirectional reporting on printer status and an adjustable horizontal or vertical mounted control panel. Combined with its unique Automatic scalable raster driver capable of scaling an A4 image onto 112mm wide paper, the TUP900 is also suitable for printing wide format receipts and documents from Internet kiosks or information terminals.
- High speed, cost efficient 150mm / second quality thermal barcode, receipt, ticket and A4 kiosk printing solution for 58mm to 112mm formats up to 0.15mm thick.
- Multi-position adjustable near end paper sensor with 80cm of cable for use with the high capacity paper roll supply option.
- Bi-directional status check.
- Adjustable horizontal or vertical mounted control panel with extended cable lengths.
- A4 to A6 automatic scalable raster driver for reduced, legible A4 or Internet output on 112mm wide paper.
- Easy-load – simply lift and tilt the mechanism forward and insert the paper for automatic paper loading.
- Compact footprint of just 192mm x 179mm.
|Max. Print Speed||150mm/sec.|
|No. of Columns||A4 Print Capability on
112mm Paper with
Auto Scaling Software
|Autocutter||Full or Partial (Guillotine)
Full Only with PR900
Presenter & TUP992
|Paper Width||80 – 112mm
|Paper Thickness||0.065 – 0.15mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||Standard: 150mm
With Option: 254mm
|Media Presentation||Presenter with
(not for labels).
Metal or Flashing Paper
Exit Guide options
Adjustable Paper End,
Near End & Paper Low
9-pin or 25-Pin Serial
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature||Contact Star
for more details
|Power Supply||External Option PS60A|
|Power Consumption||1.7 Amps Printing
0.08 Amp Standby
|Energy Star||External, Energy Star
|Reliability||37 Million Lines
1 Million Cuts
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||Mechanism:
176.2 x 101 x 121
192 x 249.3 x 179